Saturday 12 November 2011

I Died A Little When we Broke Apart...


If I had not met you, I would not like you.
If I had not liked you, I would not love you.
If I would not love you, I would not miss you.
However, I did, I do, and I will.
I cannot talk to you anymore,
 It is not that I am mad at you,
 It is just that when I talk to you, I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you,
I realize I cannot have you and that makes me love you even more.
I am not supposed to love you,
I am not supposed to care,
Moreover, I am not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I am not supposed to wonder where you are or what you are doing,
However, I cannot help it,
Because I am in love with you.
There is this place in me where your fingertips still rest…
Your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo…
It is the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
I wonder; when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter,
Does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?
The worst way to love someone is to sit next to him or her,
Knowing they do not love you back.
I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.

1 comment: