Thursday 10 November 2011

A True Girl..


A true girl never walks away, and will always stay
A true girl looks out for you,
A true girl will guard your secrets,
Like a precious gift,
A true girl is there for you
To give a helpful lift.

A true girl tries to make you smile,
Tries to replace that frown,
They may not always succeed,
But they rarely let you down.

These arms for you are open,
This heart for you does care,
And when I think u need me,
I will try to always be there,
I will listen to your fears,

I promise not to laugh,
Comfort your falling tears,
I’ll make this relationship last
I will keep u near to my heart,
I always hold u dear,
Even when we are miles apart.

Even when you are here
I hope I am to you,
Everything you are to me,
For the relationship we have is special one indeed..

1 comment: