Sunday 13 November 2011

“If You Only Knew How Much I Cared – Forever Yours – Take My Hand.”


Never regret what you do because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
If you like him – tell him, because tomorrow he could be going out with your best friend.
If you like a person, and you tell them… they hate you afterwards… if you like a person, and do not tell them, you find out they liked you, and now you lost your chance, and they wonder why I am so confused.
The truth is; we hide so we can be found, we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away our tears and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix it.
Forget regret or life is yours to miss, forget loneliness or you will never get your first kiss.
Many things in life will catch your eye, few will catch your heart. Pursue those!!
I will always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I will smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise you, I will cry too.
The worst pain is when someone you know turns into someone you knew.
A heart is not a plaything a heart is not a toy but if you want it broken just give it to a boy
In the darkness I sit, absorbing it all in. Letting the pain surge through every inch of my body, succumbing to its sting. Moreover, I laugh to myself because I truly believed you loved me…
Somewhere someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life worthwhile so when you are lonely remember its true somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so that you could see how truly special you are.
It is hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
Sometimes the person you really need is the one you did not think you wanted.
The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love has to wake up.
…. Oh and here’s one I made up…. “If You Only Knew How Much I Cared – Forever Yours – Take My Hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment